About this site
Want to know more about the site's history? We started out around mid-2000 as a small homage to the Mega Man and Mega Man X gaming series. I used the site as a playground for learning HTML and had a blast learning new skills and putting them to use in the many incarnations of the site (this current one is version 7).
I found my niche in the community for building detailed strategy guides for a handful of the Mega Man games, and ended up working on other sites in a similar capacity since then. So if you ever need a hand taking down Dr. Wily's Robot Masters or tackling Sigma and his Mavericks, have a browse through our guides to hopefully find the answer.
We also once had close ties to Planet Mega Man, a former Mega Man-powerhouse fan site. As of 2014 there's still a few fan sites from the early days, and even with the departure of the legendary Keiji Inafune from Capcom (one of the lead designers of the series), it's great to see people still enjoying the legacy games.
We've had a few different layout designs over the years - have a look below for a peek at how the site used to look.
|This little custom sprite on the left is a tradition the owners of Mega Man websites used to do to represent themselves online. If you'd like to get in touch with me, my email is below.
Want to link to this site? If you like, here's a range of buttons and banners to use.
A fun custom of the old Mega Man community was to help encourage each other by making simple awards to commemorate the work we each did for the community. The sites that graciously gave us an award are no longer around, but I'd like to honour their kind words by keeping our awards here.
|Award||Award received from|
|Mega Man X Arena award||Mega Man X Arena|
|Starman Moonbase award||Starman Moonbase|
|XZ - Next Generation award||XZ Next Generation|
|Mega Man Masters award||Mega Man Masters|
|Mega Man Core award||Mega Man Core|
|Brave Robot award||Brave Robot|
|Blue Virus award||Blue Virus|
- All original Mega Man content including but not limited to characters, game, scenario, music, program and graphics is TM and © Capcom.
- Mega Man XZ: The Maverick Hunters is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Capcom, Nintendo, Sega or Sony. The content on this website is provided unofficially for entertainment purposes only and no copyright infringement is intended in the creation of this website.
- All other original content on this website including but not limited to web code, graphics, layout and guides is © 2000-2017 Mega Man XZ: The Maverick Hunters and may not be used on any other website or in any other media format without permission.
- Unauthorised game software will not be provided here.
- This site is best viewed using the latest Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome with a 1024x768 or higher resolution and 32-bit colour.
- No personal information is recorded from visitors when viewing this website.